all formalities ("wpisy" ...) should be done on June 21, 10:00-12:00,
C-11, office 607. The next possibility: June 27, 10-14:00, the same place.
then I will leave Poland for the rest of the week
- lecture: Tuesday, 15:15-17:00, C-13, 1.28
- tutorials: Monday, 11:15-13:00, C7, room 303A
- contact: email: Miroslaw.Kutylowski@pwr.wroc.pl,
phone, fax, voice mail: 071 320 2109
- written test 1: 12.06.2007, 15:15-16:55, C-13, 1.28
- written test 2: (second trial for the test 1) 19.06.2007, 16:00-18:00, P01, C-11
- Wireless Communication and Networks, William Stallings, Prentice Hall, ISBN 0-13-040864-6
- Handbook of Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing,
Ivan Stojmenovic (Editor)
gain skills regarding algorithmic issues in mobile, ad hoc and sensor systems
The course is specially aimed for people wishing to start their
professional career in the field of new communication technologies.